KFOS has lunched their flagship Kosovo Research and Analysis Fellowship (KRAF) and the deadline for potential applicants is extended to October 16.
While the call is opened to all applicants, priority is given to candidates from the following countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cyprus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia and Spain.
Link to KFOS's status on FB is available here
and on Twitter here
(if you like to simply re-share it on your social media).
Link to the dedicated Fellowship page is available here.
In summary, the potential fellows will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in a kick-off workshop during which they will attend master classes and get advice on their individual research projects;
- Receive research guidance from experienced academics and policy experts for the entire duration of this project;
- Visit Kosovo and spend several days in data collection, interviews and meeting Kosovar policy makers and civil society as well as the other fellows;
- Draft and publish a policy brief tackling pressing issues that will receive wide publicity in the EU countries and the Western Balkans';
- Receive remuneration for their research and publicity work at the total amount of 3,000 EUR;
- Disseminate findings in both EU countries and the Western Balkans through various public events, dissemination acts, networking activities that are part of KFOS projects;
- Become members of an exciting new group of up and coming researchers who will devise creative and novel ideas for future research focusing on Kosovo and the Western Balkans.